A tiny hey, ho, hello

GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
01/20/2005 12:46 am
..and there it was, suddenly an email from this site, reminding me again that I used to come here sometimes, since my computer crashed a few weeks ago..

but now I'm here and I intend to stay, I'm Roel from the Netherlands, around my 20th year and still living at home (don't mind my forumname, had to think of something), I'm a bit screwing around with my study and looking for a part-time job, but the worst part is that I don't play enough guitar

and that's why I'm here, never seen a better site then this one and it was about time I'd check the forum, I simply don't have the money for private lessons, I'm very fast distracted and the music schools here make you do one or two years of theory before doing anything practical.. I've already tried some lessons from this site and they were very good, it even kept me going which is a miracle

I've been playing electric guitar for two years now, all different styles, but mostly metal, there's few music I dislike though metal stays my favourite and so does my Ibanez RG370DX, recently I bought an acoustic guitar, a Juan Salvador, nothing fancy, playing acoustic songs on my electric guitar just doesn't sound so well

anyway, after two years I'm still not great at playing so I hope that surfing around in here will get me further, sorry for yapping so much but it's almost 2.00 at night here :p

Oi!
Psy

[edit]I knew I was yapping last night :p and I didn't even say Hi, well Hi to everyone, sorry for the long post![/edit]
= good music is good drinking =
# 1
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
01/20/2005 6:10 pm
Welcome to GT GuitarPsy! As you've already found out, this is a really great place to learn just about anything you want dealing with guitar. Hope you enjoy your stay, and don't be a stranger here in the forums.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 2
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/20/2005 6:28 pm
Yep and don't forget to check out the thousands of lessons here !!
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 3
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
01/20/2005 6:56 pm
I could swear I've seen this guy post before. Why is his post count at zero???
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 4
hammetthead13
hammetthead13
01/20/2005 7:00 pm
good to have u here :D
My amp is a weapon of mas DISTORTION!!!!
# 5
GuitarPsy
Full Access
GuitarPsy
Full Access
01/20/2005 7:38 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonI could swear I've seen this guy post before. Why is his post count at zero???

maybe my feminin counterpart, guitarpsyelia ;) I just choose guitarpsy as name since I visit a little too many forums so this one is specifically for guitar stuff :p glad to be here and I'll sure check out the forum and many lessons!
= good music is good drinking =
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.