View post (Have a Rant!)

View thread

Shadowborn
Shadowborn
02/23/2005 8:08 am
Thank god someone started this thread and opened the door for a good chance to "let it rip"!!!

My rant deals with a subject mentioned earlier on in the thread, which discussed the topic of "manners"............but mine hits a little closer to home, and I'm sure it's gonna piss some of ya off. But this is a golden opportunity, and there is'nt no damn way I'm gonna pass it up now.

I found this site not to long ago, and thought it would be a really cool site for all of us musicians to share info with others, and for the most part, it is exactly that.

But with each visit to the forums, I notice more and more people recieving smart-assed, arrogant replys to their questions. Now before some of you get all fired up to start typing a response, let me state that many of the people here do a damn fine job of helping others out. And they do it without ridicule and sarcasm.

And then we have those in here that seem to search out the entire forum section just to find something they can throw a smart-assed comment into. If you happen to be one of these people, then listen up!

A sense of humor is great......and needed! But if you can't say something without coming across as an arrogant asshole, then save it for a thread like this one!

For those that get the point I'm making here, keep up the good work!
For those that don't,......I'm way past giving a ****!

The thread was for voicing your rant, there's mine. :cool:
If eyes are the mirror to the soul, you will see yourself as I see you