View post (Does my chick want me back?)

View thread

Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
12/03/2004 10:30 am
Schmange: Killer advice, I have so much to learn from you not only with guitar, but in most other avenues of life as well. You should have your own ****in' talk show man. You'd slaughter Dr. Phil. I'd watch Dr. Schmange :D You could teach us how to tap and give us relationship advice.

That advice about a chick dumping you, then wanting you back when she can't have you, only to dump you again is sooooo true. Years ago when I was a high schooler I was lucky enough to be dating a hot cheerleader. Things were going great, but then I started acting all wussy because I thought it'd help my cause for some insane reason (like Axl's battling with now). Well, I got the "I think we should just be friends" speech and was completely befuddled because things seemed to be going so well. I took my lumps, let a few months pass, starting dating this other hot chick (who I blew it with as well but that's a different story) and low and behold the ex wanted me back. I still had feelings for her so we started dating again... I fell for it again! I went all wussy on her and BAM! got the boot again.

In retrospect I wish I would've just nailed her like you said Schmange. In fact, I regret nearly every time I've had an opportunity for some sleazy casual sex and didn't take it. At least I'm only 23 and still got a life in front of me.

BTW, Axl, get a grip dude. You had 4 consecutive posts whilst foaming at the mouth. Take deep breaths. :p
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile