View post (Seeing as Bush has won (the popular vote, anyway))

View thread

SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
11/04/2004 12:32 am
Originally Posted by: 3rd_degreeburnOut of the "whole world" that didnt approve of this war..I could care less about the French (I hate them with a passion) the Germans and the Russians who all have nice big deals with Iraq and its oil and what better what to screw up a oil deal then approve of a war one of the countries you get oil from....hmmmmm :cool:

When I say the whole world I really mean the whole world , not just the top countries in the security council or the G8 ... Remember strikes in every nation before the war ?
Even if these countries you talk about only cared for their investments , at least they didn't have to go for war like your own country to get these oil deals !

I dont like the 2 that much but to me Bush is the better one..You want to talk about Hoax's then lets talk about Kerry "famous" Vietnam record that he built his campaign on but it doesnt matter now because Kerry LOST.. :D

I think it's obvious that I'm not american , and discussing a patriotic or a shamefull military record in the US army is none of my buisiness .... But for an outside viewer ,I think Bush's record doesn't really seem much better , if it isn't much worse !

Back to the main point , which is the hoax Bush used to justify the war ... How can you still trust this administration , and give them your vote for another term ?

* Girls are allowed to attend school.

Do you mean that girls never went to school in Iraq before the US invasion ?
That's very funny , I think you mixed up between Taliban's Regiem and Saddam's !! :rolleyes:
Sad but true , I think that's how western's opinions about the arabs and muslims are shaped ... You only learn about a bad thing that happened here or there , and generalize it !