View post (A Post)

View thread

guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
10/01/2004 1:13 am
There are a lot of people on the 7 grade who play instruments and most play guitar like me. I am one of the best besides this other kid who's just about as good as me........we are kind of friends but sometimes I can't help getting a little......uhhhh......competitive.....and I haven't heard him play for like a year and for some reason it's just bugging me........... Because evryone is better than me at everything......except guitar, and I don't want to be beat at this too..........I sound like a jerk right now........it's hard to explain.....I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.....the kid hwo's as good as me has been playing for a few months less and is only as good as me because I only take lessons when I'm at my dad's house which is only like 2 a month and he takes them a lot more.....I just don't want him to get way better kuz then I'll be back to nothing.....I love guitar so much.......this doesn't make sense.....I still sound like a weird jerk.....kuz I never cared before but ppl like talk about who's the best guitarist and stuff..... and the worst part is eventually our bands will play at the same show...and for me that will be like extreme comptetition.....last time my band wwent on.........i stil remember clearly....I wasn't nervous I was more struck with awe....I just went up on stage and it felt so good....then suddenly I forgot my part...luckily I was the only one playing then but......well now I'mm better and......ahhhh.....if I wasted your time with this post, being a pointless jerk, I'm sorry.
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?