View post (Is downloading illegal in your country?)

View thread

Death55
Death55
09/19/2004 8:14 pm
Originally Posted by: Dr_simonWhen I used to download songs, before the RIAA started busting people, I used to find stuff I liked and, if it was any good buy the album.

These days I use iTunes music store, which when all is said and done is rather crap.

Just what this guy that ran a music shop in my town said, "Its not the people downloading music that cause the problem its the people who are copying albums!"

As you and this other guy said.. It means you may decide you like the band and go and buy the album.

Problem is these days with faster internet connections its possible to download whole albums if they can find the songs.

I still download a bit. Apparently its the people who download songs all day are the ones most likely to get caught.
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.