View post (Bush)

View thread

Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/11/2004 11:37 am
What do you think the war in Iraq is about?

It is so Bush can be seen to be doing something, ameans of providing military victories to make the AMerican people feel like we are kicking some ass !

It certainly has nothing to do with terrorism and as the GOP has no interest in human rights I am left scratching my head !

I do bet my last dollar the people who disappear in the middle of the night and are illegally tortured (with out due process), held in breach of the Geneva convention, in breach of international law with out access to the Red Cross (that is what these ghost prisoners are) don't care if it is SH's secret service or the US doing the torturing !

We should maybe focus on the Iraq civilian casualties for a moment.

Tens of Thousands !

SH didn't kill that many, even when he was gassing Kurds ! The majority of these ex-people are civilians, women and children. Not insurgents or military figures.

Are we surprised the US is scorned and hated ? Are we surprised people are organizing insurgency? Are we surprised they are strapping explosives to them selves and detonating the explosives anywhere they think will help there cause..

Is this behavior the result of being crazy or brainwashed by evil religious zellots....

Would you have the courage to do this if the US was invaded, your father disappeared in the middle of the night and was being held in some secret hell hole and being tortured and / or your mother and sister had been killed by a missile attack whilst attending a friends wedding !

It is a lot to deal with !

And why, so some of the richest people in America can get richer using the proceeds from Iraq's oil to rebuild the country the US military has recently demolished whilst setting it free. GWB gets a free political ride on the death and suffering he has caused and who pays for it all ? The American tax payer, the families of the service men killed, and the families of the bereaved in Iraq in fact everyone except those in power. Send your kids over there Mr Bush !! Put your money where your mouth is !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS