View post (Bush)

View thread

DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
09/11/2004 2:32 am
You make a good point Pony, but wtf is Kerry going to do... He deosn't even know. He's just like "lets lead this country into a new direction." Yet he never fully explains where we are going. to tell you the truth I don't think either one of these presidents can make the economy better, WTF is kerry going to do, honestly, is he gunna like create a business, like out of nowhere, so poeple can work. He can call is Ahole Corp, and he cna have the CEO of the business be Al Gore.

I mean all you guys are like, "the president needs to create new jobs, to get this economy growing." What the Hell is Bush/or Kerry ( if elected) going to do, like get a magiciians hat and start pulling out jobs. Most of these democrats complaining about jobs ( not saying any of you guys), are lazy bastards who never went to college and expect like 60,000 dollars a year.

I mean, really, I do not think John Kerry could have possibly done less for senate, no really, i don't think any senator has as bad as record as he does. And now you all think he will, all he does is ramble on with frivolous and meaningless banter about his Vietnam past. All he has done is voted down important bills, that every other damn senator thought was important, and then like say the complete oppoisite the next month. Does this man like it around all day, and think of all the crappy ideas he cna flip on next. I have more respect, for my dead gerble, than this man. And honestly, i would rather have my dead Gerble elected, he cant flip flop, because he can't talk, and he is alot more cuter, even while dead, then Kerry's disgusting face.

I'm also sick of people on the news and streets saying like " Ralph Nader is taking away Kerry'svotes, and he did with Gore too." IF THEY WANTED TO FRIKIN VOTE FOR KERRY THEY WOULD. PERIOD. And then people are like l"ook at the polls though, if it was just a 2 way race it would be alot closer." Well guess what, ITS NOT.

Sry guys i wanted to sound Mean on this post . LOL
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar