View post (Bush)

View thread

DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
09/08/2004 6:36 pm
Saddam Traumtitized the Kurds, as Hitler Traumatized the jews, it doesn't matter who he traumitizes, we just have to put an end to it. Basically the point your making is that Kurds were naitonless ok. So I guess we should bomb all the illegal imigrants in our country right?? Because techinically they are nationless. No that would be completley wrong. My point is... is that he was an evil dictator who destroyed peoples lives. He had to be stopped.

as for pony one... you seem like a clinton supporter :) , if i am correct, back when we were giving supplies to Somalia, we had to fight them, because the warlord of that country, was basically stealing our goods, not letting them be used on the people in need. That day we deployed a number of special op and delta force squads, and we lost 19 soldiers in combat in that one day.

We stopped nothing, and Clinton backed out his men. That shows a great figure of leadership doesn't it? we lost 19 men for absolutley nothing.

I say we have lost close to 1000, not by Iraqis first of all, but by people who fear democracy in the middle east. The toll is high you are correct, but it is for a good cause, and these troops are willing to put there lives on the line for people like you who complain about the war. The media mis interprets the war on Iraq, because it is not so much the War on Iraq, it is the War on world-wide terror. And no offense, if you are against a war on world wide terror, i have little respect for your ideas.

It is people like saddam Hussein and other terrorists in that country who would love to see The United States of America crumble, and would have no problem taking part in it. I say we get rid of the bastards now.

I'm glad you guys have shared your opinions, I love these debates, I for one am happy ideas can be expressed b4 the thread cna be shut down.
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar