View post (Bush)

View thread

ketsueki15
ketsueki15
09/07/2004 10:06 pm
Kerry did lie, he accused others of atrocities but denies the fact that he did them and tried to make peace negotiations with the north vietnamese which is against the law.. and NO all the paper work isnt there..he has disclosed certain parts of his records..There are also missing performance evaluations for certain periods of his service as a Navy officers..This could all be resovled if he would fill out a Form 180 but refuses to..The form would release his ENTIRE military record.
Its seems some of u dont know sh!t about the military (uh ohhh..I said the S word, might get in trouble for that)
alot of you have asked " Vietnam was a long long time ago and y should it matter today?? plain and simple..John Kerry has made his vietnam service a centerpiece for his campain for presidency so asking questions about his past time and illegal acts is all fair game...
Once again Incidents uve failed to know ur stuff about kerry and the military ..
He only served his 4 months of his time and at that time swift boat sailors were only allowed to leave after completing the standard 1 year service in vietnam. Kerry being the only swift boat sailor that was able to leave other than the others that were either seriously wounded or dead, and I dont recall his shrapnel wound seriously injuring him.
Now I can see alot of you saying well bush didnt go to vietnam...I know he didnt and thats one of the few things I really hate about him but with all the mess kerry caused it would have been best for him not to have gone

all in all I dont like him because (besides the vietnam) of his ideas on abortion and the fact that he changes his mind all the time..plus the 20 years of senate votes he has slashed military funding, slashed inteligence funding and raised the taxes 350 times
In memory of Randy Rhoads