View post (Bush)

View thread

Incidents Happen
Incidents Happen
09/07/2004 9:23 pm
I think most of us agree that everything is pretty f'd up right now; where we stand apart is "how are we going to change that?"

The democrats know that Clinton left with great stats (23 million created jobs is the biggest) and that Bush has ****ty stats (1 million jobs lost). They know that under Bush, 5 million more people don't have health insurance. They know that the middle class is paying more taxes (5% more) while the top 2% are paying 10% less (This was aired and debated on C-SPAN2 today on the Senate floor, September 07, 2004) taxes. They know that the No Child Left Behind Act is a mockery, that the title has absolutely nothing to do with the law, it just sounds nice (Same with Operation Iraqi Freedom, by the way).

Dreamryche, I can see to some degree how you don't like Kerry (myself being a person who doesn't like either of them). But calling him "Crap-Eater" doesn't really tell us much, and I'm not sure if it was you or who it was, that was saying that "He lied! he lied! he lied! Don't you get it!?" What exactly did he lie about, his medals? Everything he did was laid out in proper written form, all the paperwork is there. There is nothing he could have lied about. Some might say about the "Atrocities". Kerry never said that everybody did that, just that it happened; we all know that they happened, they happen in every war,we just can't deal with it ourselves. Like I said, we Americans can't take it that we aren't perfect, and neither is life in America. Our government kept the secret about the raid on Dresden a secret for i believe it was twenty years (1964 it got released I think?). We slaughtered 135,000 German civilians in a city that had no military bases/soldiers. Kurt Vonnegut was there, and reported it in his book Slaughterhouse-Five.
A purple-heart is a purple-heart, and if you start questioning a person about the significance of his injuries, than what kind of patriot are you? He served his time, and it is documented. George W. Bush on the other hand, well there is an information gap in his military records, we really don't know what happened there.

~Incidents