Nucia

KonkerTheWorld
KonkerTheWorld
08/19/2004 4:41 pm
A while ago i got so pissed off with the spyware, popups + email spam infecting my pc i started an organisation against ALL intrusive advertising. It was called NUCIA (Network Users Combatting Intrusive Advertising). However it all went to **** when i discovered that the hosting service we were with was puttin popups on our site.

NUCIA was kind of lost...but not anymore. I'm giving it a real serious shot this time...we've now got our own domain (popup free) http://www.nucia.co.uk which will be up in a few days. Anyway my point is i'm looking to recriut staff for NUCIA. UK residents only tho sorry, and i'm serious about the cause, i'm going to war with spyware, popups ect. and all who support it. So if anyone's interested let me know ok
cheers, gaz
# 1
TheDirt
TheDirt
08/20/2004 4:07 am
Cool idea, but what exactly is your plan of action?
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 2
KonkerTheWorld
KonkerTheWorld
03/23/2005 1:58 am
Well the main idea was just to give people advice on how to get rid of spyware. But also to 'Name and Shame' so-to-speak the large companies that use this kind of nuisance software...dunno how that would work legally tho.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.