PLEASE HELP me pick a guitar!!!

Dante7978
Dante7978
07/14/2004 3:09 am
I'm planning on buying a guitar soon, and I wanted something cheap with a tremelo bridge, since my guitar doesn't have that kind of a bridge. So I found a Samick Greg Bennett Interceptor 2 guitar which I loved, and it was only $140. I was like Buuuuut then, I found an ESP M100FM guitar which I also loved. And it has a FLOYD ROSE tremelo bridge. So that means if I get this ESP, then it'll be worry-free whammying for me. Only problem is that its $250...I'm goin to have to pay more. Please help me decide...Look at the following links for exact model of the guitars.

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SAKIC2

http://www.zzounds.com/item--ESPM100FM

PLEASE help me decide.
HADOUUUU KEN!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
# 1
gusjDT
gusjDT
07/14/2004 5:29 am
Well, this is totally my opinion, so you don't HAVE to follow it. If all you like right now are those 2 guitars, then I would say the ESP becuase of the Floyd Rose. But also you can get a better guitar, that looks cooler (in my opinion) with 24 frets at almost the same price with a Floyd Rose Tremolo on ebay. The Ibanez RG. (some models are more expensive than other RGs, so pick the one you like best carefully. Also pick one with a case! Haha, so you can make the strings last longer, if youre in an inclosed room with an airconditioner on all the time, and your guitar is on a stand, the strings rust faster, but if you get a case, no problem! Anyways like I said these are all my opinions.
Go Petrucci!! Ra-ra Vai!! Die 182!! ****ers...
# 2
hairbndrckr
hairbndrckr
07/14/2004 12:05 pm
If you really want a great guitar at a killer price, check this OUT

It will blow any of that crap you are already looking at (although those Greg Bennets are sweet) away.
[EDIT] damn. I just saw that they are sold out.... well. If you got to have one right away, take the ESP, of course I'm not quite sure what the hell the body is made out of... Of course if you keep your eye out on my suggestion, there is a reason they are sold out believe me...
So. If you throw a cat out of a car window, is it considered "kitty litter"?
# 3
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/14/2004 1:17 pm
You could also keep an eye on eBay
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.