ACOUSTIC FINGERPICKING STEP-BY-STEP, LEVEL 1BSignUp Now
Acoustic Fingerpicking Step-by-Step, Level 1B
Let's take the magic of acoustic fingerpicking to the next level in this step-by-step tutorial, and continue developing strong fundamental skills and a repertoire of songs to play.
Now that you have mastered the 4-Step Pattern, let's take things to the next level by adding variations of that pattern to create full-measure classic patterns. Along the way, you'll learn to play several classic songs, including Thyme, Blow Ye Winds of the Morning, and Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor. Get ready to ramp things up!
- Let's Ramp it up! Full-Measure Variation #1
- Build Your Speed: 3-Chord Practice Drill
- Build Your Speed: 4-Chord Practice Drill
- Thyme (song to play!)
- Let's Syncopate Full-Measure Variation #1
- Make Me a Pallet on Your Floor (song to play!)
- What is Travis Picking?
- Full-Measure Variation #1, with a Twist
- Full-Measure Variation #2
- Variation #2, Playalong Practice Drill
- FIngerpick it with a Groove! (variation #2)
- Blow Ye Winds of the Morning (song to play!)
- 12 Videos
- 12 Guitar Tabs
- 12 Scores Sheet Music