Mozart 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star'
"Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" is a very simple nursery rhythm tune. But this quality is what makes it perfect for learning how to orchestrate it into a full arrangement to play as a solo classical guitar style piece. The melody has been arranged many different ways and in this tutorial we'll take a cue from Mozart who famously made a solo piano arrangement for the melody. We'll learn to harmonize the melody with chords and bass notes that work along with the melody to make a fuller sounding piece of music.
- Videos / Score
- 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' Introduction
- 'Twinkle' Melody Notes As Scale Degrees
- 'Twinkle' Harmonizing Measures 1-4
- 'Twinkle' Harmonizing Measures 5-8
- 'Twinkle' Putting It All Together
- 'Twinkle' Making It More Musical
- 'Twinkle' Making A Two Voice Arrangement
- 'Twinkle' Making A Complete Arrangement
- 'Twinkle': Performance Close View
- 'Twinkle': Performance Wide View
- 'Twinkle' Adding More Ornamentation