Headed For A Heartbreak
In this set of 11 lessons, Michael Elsner guides you through the 80's rocker "Head For A Heartbreak" as made famous by Winger. This big hair tune features some straight-forward power chords, blended with some chords not common to hard rock. You'll learn all the twists and turn here to the chords in the verses, choruses, and bridge; you'll learn the rhythmic elements, and you'll also learn the two solos. The soloing here uses whammy bar and tapping techniques, and is a lot of fun to learn and play!
- Videos / Score
- Headed For A Heartbreak: Intro
- Set Me Free: Chords & Tonality, Gear
- Don't Wait Up: Intro & Chorus
- Morning Came: Verse
- Got To Be Alone: Bridge
- It's No Mistake: Solo & Outro Rhythm
- Don't Make Me Hurt You: More Guitars!
- Live Again: Main Solo
- Ramble On: Extended Outro Solo Pt. 1
- Ramble On: Extended Outro Solo Pt. 2
- Headed For A Heartbreak: Performance
- Headed For A Heartbreak: Jam Along