This time we will use all the shapes and inversions we've learned to cover the span of the D, G & B strings with A minor, D minor and E minor and major chords shapes! We are essentially going to put together everything we've learned previously into one huge exercise.
In this way we can clearly hear and visualize how these different shapes work together across the fretboard to create a variety of sounds and options that truly open up the guitar in a musical way.
Christopher's latest All Styles tutorials
Learn more about your instructor
- Root Position Triads
- Root Position Triads Play Along
- First Inversion Triads
- First Inversion Triads Play Along
- Second Inversion Triads
- Second Inversion Triads Play Along
- Close Harmony Voice Motion
- Close Harmony Version 1 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 2
- Close Harmony Version 2 Play Along
- Close Harmony Version 3
- Close Harmony Version 3 Play Along
- Using All The Voicings!
- Using All The Voicings Play Along
I find it quite easy (so far!) to navigate, and found the "where do I start" to be very helpful! I'm getting there!!
I LOVE the forum, too. I've never been one to use forums, but the GT forum is full of great people and helpful information at ALL levels! Congrats on a WONDERFUL site!!Good job!