Long train running with ma band jump!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Listening Post > Long train running with ma band jump!

wolbai

Long Train Running with my Band JUMP!

I enjoy GuitarTricks which helps me with some Songs I am used to play with my Cover Rock Band JUMP!

Long Train Running in a special arragement of mine was recorded in our rehearshal room in one take (no post recording). No soloing - just Rhytmn work and Background Vocals. May be thats the reason why it grooves even better ...

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11551800&q=hi&newref=1

Cheers wolbai

Long Train Running with my Band JUMP!

I enjoy GuitarTricks which helps me with some Songs I am used to play with my Cover Rock Band JUMP!

Long Train Running in a special arragement of mine was recorded in our rehearshal room in one take (no post recording). No soloing - just Rhytmn work and Background Vocals. May be thats the reason why it grooves even better ...

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11551800&q=hi&newref=1

Cheers wolbai

Jon Broderick

Administrator

Nice job! Thanks for posting it. Smilie
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

Nice job! Thanks for posting it. Smilie
Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

wolbai

Hi Jon,

thanks for your reply! Doobie Brothers songs are always a great fun for me to play. The guitar rhytmn parts from Doobie Brothers are often unique and distinctive and this remembers me that guitar playing is not always soloing like grazy over my fretboard to gain a speed record :-)

wolbai

Hi Jon,

thanks for your reply! Doobie Brothers songs are always a great fun for me to play. The guitar rhytmn parts from Doobie Brothers are often unique and distinctive and this remembers me that guitar playing is not always soloing like grazy over my fretboard to gain a speed record :-)

wolbai

Douglas Showalter

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Sounds great! Big Grin
Douglas Showalter

Sounds great! Big Grin
Douglas Showalter