Hello?!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Hello?!

rockonn91

is NOONE going to say something about the superbowl?! come on!

my steelers are in itttt Cool and they're going to dominate, no questions. if not, i will be a very sad person tomorrow.
JK Cool

-Agile Guitars Enthusiast

my steelers are in itttt Cool and they're going to dominate, no questions. if not, i will be a very sad person tomorrow.
JK Cool

stackny

Originally Posted by: rockonn91

famous last words my friend.....id kinda like to see pitt win but i dont really care. just want to see a good game.

Originally Posted by: rockonn91

famous last words my friend.....id kinda like to see pitt win but i dont really care. just want to see a good game.

Rsam16

Originally Posted by: stackny
...id kinda like to see pitt win but i dont really care. just want to see a good game.

I just want to see the Stones Cool
RSAM16
GuitarTricks Resident Eric Clapton Fan

Originally Posted by: stackny
...id kinda like to see pitt win but i dont really care. just want to see a good game.

RSAM16
GuitarTricks Resident Eric Clapton Fan

R. Shackleferd

Gulf Coaster

Originally Posted by: Rsam16

Booo! I've never cared for them. But to each his own.
Both teams have their stars but the Steelers have one big advantage...Bill Cower's jaw.
"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein

Originally Posted by: Rsam16

Booo! I've never cared for them. But to each his own.
Both teams have their stars but the Steelers have one big advantage...Bill Cower's jaw.
"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein

rockonn91

Originally Posted by: R.

oh most definatly. that jaw has magical powers outside of most peoples comprehension. (sp?)
JK Cool

Originally Posted by: R.

oh most definatly. that jaw has magical powers outside of most peoples comprehension. (sp?)
JK Cool

16andlifetogo

steelers blow, they got a lucky season....

the stones stage was bad ass!!
Later in the evening
As you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the amplifiers
Ringing in your head
You smoke the day's last cigarette
Rememb'rin' what she said
Originally Posted by: Cryptic
I'm a super hero. It's what I do.

steelers blow, they got a lucky season....

the stones stage was bad ass!!
Later in the evening
As you lie awake in bed
With the echoes from the amplifiers
Ringing in your head
You smoke the day's last cigarette
Rememb'rin' what she said
Originally Posted by: Cryptic
I'm a super hero. It's what I do.

elklandercc

Full Access

I must say I was dissaponited in the Stones performance. I understand their age and being screwed up from years of drug abuse, but damn..... your the Stones.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace

I must say I was dissaponited in the Stones performance. I understand their age and being screwed up from years of drug abuse, but damn..... your the Stones.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace

Andrew Sa

I saw a R20 note (thats 20 Rands...South African money) in the new Stones video.."Rain came down" or whatever it may be called...I was stoked...but I think the note was on fire...I was bleak
Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again

I saw a R20 note (thats 20 Rands...South African money) in the new Stones video.."Rain came down" or whatever it may be called...I was stoked...but I think the note was on fire...I was bleak
Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again

rockonn91

Originally Posted by: elklandercc

i totally agree. it would have made it a ton better by simply turning up the vocals, but NOOOOO.

think of all the money they spent on that stage for a sucky performance of only 3 songs.
JK Cool

Originally Posted by: elklandercc

i totally agree. it would have made it a ton better by simply turning up the vocals, but NOOOOO.

think of all the money they spent on that stage for a sucky performance of only 3 songs.
JK Cool