Hi y'all

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hi y'all

Dave-H

I am new to guitar… again. I took lessons 50 years ago, and never went very far. My teacher was teaching Mel Bay Classical method, and I lost interest pretty quickly. I recently bought another guitar and figured that with the internet I might be able to keep up my interest. I am currently enjoying the beginners course, and will become a paid member this Payday! I looked into lessons and the teacher expected 2 lessons a week at $25 per. So guitar Tricks is a real bargain!

I am 64 YO with plenty of retired time on my hands. I don't see any reason I won't make a go of it this time! I just bought my guitar. I got a 30 YO Yamaha EG 112C2.

MyYamaha

I had forgotten how tough strings are on the fingertips. I know I'll get used to it, but my fingertips are so bruised it is painful to type this. Come on along as this old dog learns some new tricks!

I am new to guitar… again. I took lessons 50 years ago, and never went very far. My teacher was teaching Mel Bay Classical method, and I lost interest pretty quickly. I recently bought another guitar and figured that with the internet I might be able to keep up my interest. I am currently enjoying the beginners course, and will become a paid member this Payday! I looked into lessons and the teacher expected 2 lessons a week at $25 per. So guitar Tricks is a real bargain!

I am 64 YO with plenty of retired time on my hands. I don't see any reason I won't make a go of it this time! I just bought my guitar. I got a 30 YO Yamaha EG 112C2.

MyYamaha

I had forgotten how tough strings are on the fingertips. I know I'll get used to it, but my fingertips are so bruised it is painful to type this. Come on along as this old dog learns some new tricks!

martinoermando

Originally Posted by: Dave-H

Onlinesbi sudoku incometaxindiaefiling

MyYamaha

[/quote] hi welcome

Originally Posted by: Dave-H

Onlinesbi sudoku incometaxindiaefiling

MyYamaha

[/quote] hi welcome