All in follow up

Hobbs11
Full Access
Hobbs11
Full Access
08/13/2018 1:30 am

Ok, Mar 20 I said I would check back and update my progress in 3 months. It’s been about 5 months. I am almost finished with Fundamentals 2. I am starting the last section of how to read music. Thank you Lisa for the great coaching and teaching. This course is so amazing! I have learned so much and can play guitar ok. I now expect to advance faster as I learn better techniques.

I also took advantage of the special offered in the Plus section to participate in 2 hour live group lessons 3 times a week. Mike is fantastic and I think of him as my guitar teacher. It’s on live stream video and I feel like he’s right there answering peoples question and teaching.

One thing as a tip is I wish I would have used the tools GT offers in the tool box and forums. I just now started to use them and it would have been more help early when I started. I wrote down a lot of stuff that is there already.

Bottom line is Guitar Tricks works great for me. In 7 more months it will be a year and I plan on being what some would consider pretty good guitar player.

Thank you Guitar Tricks for helping me realize a dream to play guitar come true!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/13/2018 7:39 pm

Hi Hobbs,

Thanks for the kind words! We're so happy you're realizing your dream of playing guitar.

PLUS coaching is a great way to also get through more difficult sections of your learning! Don't forget, you can always leave Mike messages on his forum here: https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/threads.php?f=60

Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.