I'm back!

FloydHead
FloydHead
09/19/2017 1:57 am

Started my guitar journey last winter. Took a break with the birth of my second child. She's finally sleeping and I've been missing playing (outside of a random song or two here and there). I made it through Guitar Fundementals 1 & 2, but decided to work through 2 again to remember what is what. I can't find my paper notes from last time, so I'm taking new notes and storing them online. Wish I could remember my practice routine. If anyone has suggestions on how to practice I'd love to hear it. Aiming for 30 solid minutes per day and occasiaonlly more on the weekends.

Sean

# 1
Tom Sklenar
Tom Sklenar
09/30/2017 6:42 pm
Originally Posted by: rakisone

Started my guitar journey last winter. Took a break with the birth of my second child. She's finally sleeping and I've been missing playing (outside of a random song or two here and there). I made it through Guitar Fundementals 1 & 2, but decided to work through 2 again to remember what is what. I can't find my paper notes from last time, so I'm taking new notes and storing them online. Wish I could remember my practice routine. If anyone has suggestions on how to practice I'd love to hear it. Aiming for 30 solid minutes per day and occasiaonlly more on the weekends.

Sean

Hello Sean, welcome!

Maybe you can take a look at my thread about time division between your instrument and family here https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread.php?f=10&t=47067&pg=1#latest

I will greatly appreciate your opinion here.

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
10/04/2017 12:24 am

Welcome back rakisone and congrats on the baby!

The Core Learning System is the best way to get into a routine. Whether you're going through Guitar Fundamentals I and 2 or jumping through the different styles of music!

It's also fun to learn new songs, I find learning songs the best and most fun way to learn new stuff.

As always, feel free to ask questions right here on the forums if you have any!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.