Sheep Skin or Latex?

OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
10/03/2000 12:14 am
Made ya look.. Ok How do you guys feel about Fernandes Guitars? Are they good guitars? Also what about the bronze series Bc Rich's? I want a bronze because they don't have a floyd on it. I want just a stopbar. I am planing to put in new pick-ups no matter what guitar. So pickups on them doesnt matter. Laterz

------------------
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...
Up with dope! Down with hope!
A guitar is like a woman, touch her right, and she shall sing.
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...
# 1
LuigiCabrini
LuigiCabrini
10/03/2000 12:41 am
Latex without question. Sheep skin is porous and therefore a very poor material for this particular usage. Even if you're alergic to latex, there are alternatives to sheepskin that are far more effective.

# 2
BadHorsie
BadHorsie
10/03/2000 2:56 am
You know, I once knew of a guy who chose to go with neither of those. Instead he used a rubberband and a balloon! Oh yeah, I wouldn't recomend either of those guitars to tell you the truth. Fernandez is pushing their sustain system while B.C. Rich likes making guitars that are see through and can have "blood" like substances poured into them. Just look for a used ibanez with a locking tremolo.

------------------
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 3
OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
10/03/2000 10:29 am
No its a fernadez Vertigo X with the blood and stuff Riggs from Zombie uses one. Does Ibanez make one without a floyd? They only ones in Musicians friend, got the Artist body style. How about the Ice Man? How about the ESP Viper 300? Well is a floyd that much trouble? I heard there a bitch for drop tuning and for putting on new strings...

------------------
# 4
Hootayah
Hootayah
10/03/2000 2:08 pm
hrm..it's a toss up between a snake skin T-shirt, Spandex pants and multicolored socks-- or corderuroy pants, a checkered dress shirt and a red velvet vest.
I've still got em if anyone's interested

------------------
[email]hootayah@email.com[/email]
Hey you kids! Get outta that Jello tree!! :mad:
# 5
BadHorsie
BadHorsie
10/04/2000 1:00 am
Damn! Stick with one to two questions for one post man! First of all, you need to actually play all the guitars you are thinking about buying before you'd actually start asking our opinions. Trust me, don't ever buy anything just because someone else says it's good. Maybe you wouldn't like Ibanez. But personally, I hate playing anything else unless it's custom made. If you can't play the exact guitars you want, at least try and find another guitar that company makes because they usually play pretty much the same.

------------------
# 6
BadHorsie
BadHorsie
10/06/2000 2:13 am
I wasn't pissed when I wrote that post I just forgot to put a .

------------------
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.