Just bought new eastman acoustic!!!!!!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Reviews > Just bought new eastman acoustic!!!!!!

boogiebob

I just got my first Eastman acoustic after demoing one and being totally blown away. It's a AC820CE and plays and sounds incrediable!! Engelman spruce top w/ rosewood back and sides and ebony finger board and bridge. A beautiful piece of art and I really like everything about it. Does anyone have one or something close to it that you may want to share with me cause I sure have been getting tons of comments already on how great it sounds. My wife even said today in church that she could tell a big difference and it sounded better that my 16 year old Gibson J-100. Love to hear about other Eastman owners and maybe tell me of a forum on Eastman Guitars??? Thanks, Bob

I just got my first Eastman acoustic after demoing one and being totally blown away. It's a AC820CE and plays and sounds incrediable!! Engelman spruce top w/ rosewood back and sides and ebony finger board and bridge. A beautiful piece of art and I really like everything about it. Does anyone have one or something close to it that you may want to share with me cause I sure have been getting tons of comments already on how great it sounds. My wife even said today in church that she could tell a big difference and it sounded better that my 16 year old Gibson J-100. Love to hear about other Eastman owners and maybe tell me of a forum on Eastman Guitars??? Thanks, Bob

jazztrumpet

Me, too!

Just bought an Eastman AC812 OM body acoustic. Responsive, sustain, dripping with tone. I think I've found my guitar voice with this one. Shame on you CF Martin, your guitars should be this good, eh?

Me, too!

Just bought an Eastman AC812 OM body acoustic. Responsive, sustain, dripping with tone. I think I've found my guitar voice with this one. Shame on you CF Martin, your guitars should be this good, eh?

Bill Brown 1979

Those guitars look very impressive indeedy.
http://www.soundcloud.com/retrax

Those guitars look very impressive indeedy.
http://www.soundcloud.com/retrax

billt199

eastman 20D

One more eastman owner here: love it!! I've had mine for over a year now and I hadn't planned on buying it; at the time I had saved enough money and went to
guitar store to buy a Martin hd 28 but I came home with the eastman instead plus and extra 1000 plus dollars I didn't have to spend.

I love the tone and it's one of the loudest guitars I've ever heard.

eastman 20D

One more eastman owner here: love it!! I've had mine for over a year now and I hadn't planned on buying it; at the time I had saved enough money and went to
guitar store to buy a Martin hd 28 but I came home with the eastman instead plus and extra 1000 plus dollars I didn't have to spend.

I love the tone and it's one of the loudest guitars I've ever heard.

redme

Full Access

I have an AC422CE. Very nice. Great sustain. After a year still a beauty.

I have an AC422CE. Very nice. Great sustain. After a year still a beauty.

chris_m_bell

Full Access

I have two of them, AR805 and a T486.

love both of them.

I have two of them, AR805 and a T486.

love both of them.