Marschal Origin 50C Amp

Mayo Mayone
Mayo Mayone
04/22/2020 8:39 am

HI! I´m using Marschal Origin 50C to my practice and there is the question.

I would like to get killer sound from this amp more bluesy rock style. maybe there is somebody who can share amp presets with me? I´m using BOSS pedals like bluesdrive delay and reverb as well.

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
04/22/2020 11:04 am

Hi

I have no experience with your amp but lots with the Boss Blues Driver, it's my favorite.

I think by experimenting between the amp, pedal, pickup selector and volume and tone pots on the guitar, you will come up with some killer tones.

Playing with the knobs!

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
dsk6
dsk6
05/21/2020 2:22 am

Mad Professor makes some nice drive pedals, their big tweed sounds great. Boss super O.D. is a good affordable drive pedal, also Joyo Blue Rain.

# 3
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/21/2020 3:29 pm
Originally Posted by: Mayo MayoneI´m using Marschal Origin 50C to my practice and there is the question.

I would like to get killer sound from this amp more bluesy rock style. maybe there is somebody who can share amp presets with me?[/quote]

That's a great combo amp with a wide variety of tones available just in the amp. But it depnds on what kind of guitar you are using & specifically what kind of bluesy rock you are rerferring to.

Check out this demo that shows how to dial it in for a wide variety of options from clean to grit to crunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSyVeFnPgds

[quote=Mayo Mayone]I´m using BOSS pedals like bluesdrive delay and reverb as well.

I'm not sure you even need a pedal unless there is a specific song or artist you are trying to emulate. Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.