Let's try to learn learn guitar, piano chords ?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > Let's try to learn learn guitar, piano chords ?

hemantsonimusic1

Well, after a year of only plucking lessons, I took out my guitar again and started teaching myself something.

Now I want to know what do you play on your guitar? Simple songs? Could you list some (:

I can now Someone Like You from Adele and Where does your heaven begin by Philipp Poisel and I found them quite easy.

Who else knows some items and maybe with chords right away?

Well, after a year of only plucking lessons, I took out my guitar again and started teaching myself something.

Now I want to know what do you play on your guitar? Simple songs? Could you list some (:

I can now Someone Like You from Adele and Where does your heaven begin by Philipp Poisel and I found them quite easy.

Who else knows some items and maybe with chords right away?

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

There are tons of great easy songs on our site, if you simply search for "Made Easy" you will pull up a variety of songs which anyone will be able to play right away. Have fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

There are tons of great easy songs on our site, if you simply search for "Made Easy" you will pull up a variety of songs which anyone will be able to play right away. Have fun!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

fuzzb0x

Full Access

Originally Posted by: thomsonsiria889

Yes, I agreed with you. I am a beginner and this website is helping me a lot in learning guitar. I recently took interest in playing the guitar but I don't know how to play it. I am a school student and I have got a lot of assignments to do and because of this, I got panic. So, I was searching for information online to not get panic while writing essay assignments and found my solution at https://week99er.com/new/how-not-to-panic-when-writing-a-coursework-remotely/ website. And when I was looking for it online, I found this website where I found a lot of information related to guitar. I am also thinking about joining a course over here.

these spam bots bore me now

Originally Posted by: thomsonsiria889

Yes, I agreed with you. I am a beginner and this website is helping me a lot in learning guitar. I recently took interest in playing the guitar but I don't know how to play it. I am a school student and I have got a lot of assignments to do and because of this, I got panic. So, I was searching for information online to not get panic while writing essay assignments and found my solution at https://week99er.com/new/how-not-to-panic-when-writing-a-coursework-remotely/ website. And when I was looking for it online, I found this website where I found a lot of information related to guitar. I am also thinking about joining a course over here.

these spam bots bore me now

millienories

Playing chords is a lot more than just learning where your fingers go. In order to get good at playing guitar or piano, you need to practice playing scales and arpeggios as well as songs. Most of my friends visithttps://www.resumehelpaustralia.com/the-perfect-resume-review/ website for help in their essays. This will help you develop your finger dexterity and muscle memory so that when it comes time for you to play along with other musicians, your fingers will be ready for the challenge!

Playing chords is a lot more than just learning where your fingers go. In order to get good at playing guitar or piano, you need to practice playing scales and arpeggios as well as songs. Most of my friends visithttps://www.resumehelpaustralia.com/the-perfect-resume-review/ website for help in their essays. This will help you develop your finger dexterity and muscle memory so that when it comes time for you to play along with other musicians, your fingers will be ready for the challenge!