Issues with full screen

glmoore001
glmoore001
12/31/2019 4:35 pm

I am having issues going to full screen in the songs section. I can be playing fine with a very large buffer showing in front of video progress bar. If I go to full screen, the triangle rotates in the middle of the screen and the video stops but the buffer is still showing in the bar. I understand that the fullscreen will take more data and I am wifi-ing the computer to the router, but should going to full screen stop the video from playing if the buffer still shows? Thanks.. Gary

# 1
Frizzy Totay
Frizzy Totay
01/01/2020 10:55 am

Hi,

Not an official response but something worth trying until an expert gets here.

I believe all new videos are 4k. These don't run on my own devices and I have to set them to 1080 by clicking on the little cog at the bottom left of the video.

# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/02/2020 6:54 pm
Originally Posted by: glmoore001

I am having issues going to full screen in the songs section. I can be playing fine with a very large buffer showing in front of video progress bar. If I go to full screen, the triangle rotates in the middle of the screen and the video stops but the buffer is still showing in the bar. I understand that the fullscreen will take more data and I am wifi-ing the computer to the router, but should going to full screen stop the video from playing if the buffer still shows? Thanks.. Gary

Poundhound has the right idea. When you fullscreen the video, the quality may shift to a higher setting. Just make sure to click the cog icon and set it to a lower number so that the video loads faster. Try that and let us know how it works!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.