New Exciting Rock Song Lessons

kubla khan
kubla khan
06/09/2016 5:23 pm
Guitar Tricks has many very very good & varied song lessons for sure, that also include great backing tracks with vocals! Very cool indeed! Thank You!!!

I'm hoping to get some more great classic exciting rock stuff soon though ;)

Van Halen, Rush, Scorpions, Ratt, AC/DC, Zeppelin etc....etc....

Thanks In Advance!
# 1
jamboss1
Full Access
jamboss1
Full Access
06/09/2016 5:26 pm
I agree haven't had many rock songs lately
# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/09/2016 5:54 pm
Not to worry guys, we are actively working on bringing you new rock lessons from the greats! I can promise you that is something we will always deliver!

For now, stay tuned by checking out our newest lessons on our home page under "Newest Lessons".
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3
rickymurphy
rickymurphy
06/15/2016 11:09 am
I do find Guitar Tricks the best way to learn songs, and this is precisely the reason I'm so looking out for AC/DC lessons.

Would there be any chance of ACDC songs in the (near) future?
# 4
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/15/2016 4:35 pm
Hi Ricky!

For legal reasons I cannot disclose what our future lessons will hold.

We do have to get the rights to host the lessons and some music production companies make that tough. However, we are always trying to reach out to those big music production companies to get those rights.

I will most definitely speak to the GT team about trying to get some AC/DC lessons though! This is a popular request on our site and we want to bring our members what they want to learn :)

I will make sure that your suggestion is heard.
# 5
rickymurphy
rickymurphy
06/15/2016 5:51 pm
Hi, thanks for your answer !

I notice that there are many ACDC tab books on the market and Lick Library (from the UK) has 5 video's on ACDC. So it should be possible to obtain the rights? Especially for the older songs?
Also, in my opinion and experience, Guitar Tricks delivers much more accuracy on the teaching of songs then the tab books and other tuition I find. And the teaching is complete too.

So yes, having song lessons on ACDC is something I hope Guitar Tricks is trying to go for. What I also like is the fact that Guitar Tricks is not always going for the biggest hits, but also makes song lessons on the not so widely know songs.

What I also noticed, is that Guitar Tricks never gives a list anymore of the "upcoming new song lessons" as they used to do some years ago. I loved that.
# 6
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/15/2016 6:52 pm
Thanks for the kind words! We strive for accuracy and encourage our members to let us know if something seems off on our site. We'd like to be your guitar one stop shop!

Haha yes, we don't discriminate on songs that aren't "top hits". If our members want to hear something, we will do our best to get those songs! We are here for YOU guys!

We do get told often that members miss our newsletter that included our upcoming lessons. Sorry about that guys, we have so many cool things we are working on I can promise you that. I will bring this up to the team along with your ACDC request, you are not alone!

For now, you can see our newest lessons on our home page under "Newest Lessons".

Thank you for your feedback and support. We strive to keep our members happy!
# 7
kubla khan
kubla khan
06/23/2016 6:57 pm
Yeah please get some good rock stuff.......you have released a fair amount in the past for sure, but there is so much good stuff not represented here yet.

A small sample of some song lessons Id love to see...

The Cult... Love Removal Machine, Fire Woman, She sells Sanctuary, Lil Devil, Wild Flower

Van Halen... Hear Bout It Later, Women In Love, Light Up The Sky, Ice Cream Man, So This Is Love, 5150 etc...etc....

Rush... Freewill, A Passage To Bangkok, Red Barchetta, Bastille Day, Working Man, The Trees etc...etc...

Ratt... Youre In Love, Way Cool Jr, Back For More, Lay It Down

Cinderella... Gypsy Road, The Last Mile

Sammy Hagar.... Heavy Metal, One Way To Rock

Of course there are many more from AC/DC, GNR, Zeppelin , DIO....etc.....etc....lol

Thanks in advance guys.....keep up the good work!
# 8
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/23/2016 7:59 pm
We hear your requests and always look forward to your input!

Please keep in mind we need the music publishing companies to agree to allow us to host their songs on our site as lessons. We will always continue to try and get the song lessons our members request.

Hang tight guys! We are actively working on this.
# 9
kubla khan
kubla khan
07/21/2016 2:02 pm

Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks AdminWe hear your requests and always look forward to your input!

Please keep in mind we need the music publishing companies to agree to allow us to host their songs on our site as lessons. We will always continue to try and get the song lessons our members request.

Still trying to keep the faith.........
# 10
kubla khan
kubla khan
07/23/2016 3:53 pm
Originally Posted by: kubla khan
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks AdminWe hear your requests and always look forward to your input!

Still trying to keep the faith.........

With each new posted song lesson........it's getting harder to stay positive.....lol
# 11
kubla khan
kubla khan
07/27/2016 1:27 am
I know a good new song lesson will get posted again one of these days.....I just know it
# 12
kubla khan
kubla khan
08/15/2016 8:50 pm

Still waiting.......all the blues song lesson uploads for months now are giving me the blues!

My spirits are low in the depths of despair........lol
# 13
kubla khan
kubla khan
09/01/2016 2:43 pm

Yes!!! Dream Police! Finally a good classic rock tune again after all the blues!!!

Hopefully this is a trend!!!
# 14
kubla khan
kubla khan
09/05/2016 5:04 pm

Good stuff guys! 3 rock tunes in a row.........hopefully a trend that will continue for a few months!
# 15

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.