Looking for a study's method

parisiantonio93
parisiantonio93
08/18/2019 2:38 pm

Hi everyone! I just restarted to play guitar after years of inactivity (15 precisely) and I noticed that the beginner classes and the core styles are very basic and not challenging for me. I've completed all the lessons of core rock, but now I want to expand my knowledge about scales and techniques. I noticed that the section "chords and scales" includes a lot of different scales and excercises but I noticed also that the Rock Style section has many different lessons all mixed up and is quite a bit confusing.

After this small introduction I just would like to ask to the more experienced of you which could be a good lessons's progression in my case ( which lessons complete first and what after, scales, techniques etc.)

Thank you all!

# 1
fuzzb0x
Full Access
fuzzb0x
Full Access
08/18/2019 7:21 pm

I think a good place for you to ask for links to lessons exploring scales and excercises would be the instructor Christopher Schlegel's forum section, he's very active on these forums and has a large library of lessons covering most subjects.

# 2
matt8166
matt8166
08/23/2019 2:53 am
Originally Posted by: fuzzb0x

I think a good place for you to ask for links to lessons exploring scales and excercises would be the instructor Christopher Schlegel's forum section, he's very active on these forums and has a large library of lessons covering most subjects.

[br][br]Thanks!!! I just joined a few weeks ago, and didn't see all of Christopher Schlegel's lessons. Just checked out a few and that's exactly what I need. Thanks for the tip.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.