first song!

paper-boat
paper-boat
06/14/2004 5:41 am
hey guys this is my first song that i wrote and i want yall to plzz give me some feed back if its good decent bad or what thanks for the coments. i can not believe this place i can not feel my face i can not believe this place i can not feel my face falling away from me, this place does not seem to be how could this be real i think your falling away from me i cant seem to live since you fell from me i cant seem to breath since you fell from me my life has seemed to stop since you fell from mei need you back in my life since you fell from me i cant seem to live since you fell from me i cant seem to breath since you fell from me my life has seemed to stop since you fell from me i need you back in my life "yell" SINCE YOU FELL FROM ME i can not believe this place i can not feel my face i can not believe this place i can not feal my face i cant seem to live i cant seem to breath my life has seemed to stop "take a short pause" "yell" SINCE YOU FELL FROM ME falling away from me x7 and in the background of falling away from me you hear i need you back and thats it.
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.