(Some) Yngwie's Concerto Suite Tabs Found!

TheDirt
TheDirt
05/28/2004 12:41 am
Hi all, a while back I asked if anyone knew where I could find the tabs to Yngwie's Concerto Suite and no one really came up with anything. Well, after a long time of not worrying about it, I've decided to look for the tabs again, and lo and behold -- http://bover.narod.ru/Yngwie/ang-menu.htm -- this guy has a lot of the songs off that album as well as many others. Enjoy!
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 1
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/28/2004 2:33 am
THANKS DIRT and god bless...Ive been looking for those tabs forever and fail to find any decent ones..Now that I have them...I gotta learn to play them..lol
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 2
TheDirt
TheDirt
05/28/2004 3:07 am
Well, after looking over them, a lot of them are incomplete, a couple incorrect, BUT it's more than I had before. On the bright side, Fugue's main theme is laid out, and that's awesome.
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 3
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/28/2004 8:00 am
the main theme to prelude in april is pretty good...I love fugue..theres a full version of it at the power tab archives..aweseom song..a little hard at some parts..lol
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.