View post (Broken Instruments...)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
02/09/2001 4:12 am
You know alot of musicians feel the need to trash their instruments after a long show, I guess in some ways thats their way of releasing all of their excess frustration afterwards, :rolleyes:. Personally, I could never do it, I guess for the most part Ive always believed that instruments have souls heh, I just couldn't bring myself to destroy something like that. We all have reasons for what we do on and off of stage, but why not save the temper tantrems for when you're at home. I mean I'll admit from the audiences perspective its really cool to watch everything go up in flames, but I feel the reason alot of young musicians feel the need to trash the stage is to perhaps make up for their lack of musical abilities. To some extent its all about recieving that reaction from the audience, if the music doesnt do it they might as well try something else.

Have you ever felt prone to brake your instruments after your shows?Icould never do it, that little voice inside of me screams nooooooooo...

-Joseph, :)
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."