View post (Stupid Folks)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
04/28/2004 9:25 am
Why are there so many stupid peeps? I´m not talking about this forum - its more like a general rant.

Do you know that kind thats ALWAYS against something?

You make a valid arguement and that fella is against it and bitches about you beeing wrong. No matter HOW valid and correct and logical your point is - this certain fella will not agree.

I´m wondering - why? I mean - i look at it like this:

I consider myself a pretty reasonable person. If i get into an arguement with someone, and i see that he is making a good point, then i accept it. I sometimes even change my mind - i´m not afraid of doing so. I´m not the one who gets pissed because someone who is actually right tells me that i´m wrong. I´m going to listen to what he has to say and think about it and i accept it.

Why are there so many peeps who simply cant do that?

This pehnomenon is very strong on the internet. IRL when you do actually have contact with someone, its not that bad. But on the net they go on about you beeing an idiot for like eternity. You simply cant convince them. Why?

This realy gets on my nerves. I know it shouldnt, since peeps who are halfway across the globe that are probably just bitching because they can and have nothing better to do should not realy be able to get my blood boiling since they are of absolutely no significant importance to me and i will probably never meet them in my life... yet it does get me started. Maybe because i hate beeing misunderstood.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]