View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

Inisfail
Inisfail
05/13/2004 8:03 pm
Oh, ketsueki15 I missed that you had answered some qestions. I will make somekind of re-reply to them now:

"We have already asked the UN for help..."

Well, you didn't get support because due to the UN regulation you didn't have the right to declare war against Iraq (or Saddam Hussein and his terrorists, if that sound better). If the weaponinspectors could have continued there work maybe they would have found materials or whatever that maybe, maybe could justifie an attack. But the US were impatienced, why? There are many people who have many answers on that..

By the way, that France-should-help-because-of-the-WW2 talk is kinda funny, cause if you're such good history-students, never forgett it's thanx to France that USA didn't continued to be a Brittian colony..

"We didnt attack the Iraqi people as a whole..we attcked the Iraqi leadership and when that was taken, the others that benefeited off sadam didnt like that we took him out of power and the others that were represed by sadam thought that we came over their to occupy their country.."

Soooo, if the whole point just was to take away Saddam, why wasn't this done when father Bushed ruled the country and almost stood outside Bagdad??? Was Saddam somekind of nice-guy at that time? Nooo, he had done the horrible gas-attack against the Curds long before that. Someone said it was other gov't that ruled at that time, but when it was the same family, the politic should been almost the same? No, I think there are some reasons that noone maybe never will know more than the most powerfull man in the world and his closest men.

Ps. All quotes was from ketsueki15 Ds.
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?