View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

Inisfail
Inisfail
05/13/2004 7:46 pm
Originally Posted by: ketsueki15Is all you do is read what the media says..It was that one prison and those people that tortured the Iraqis.. Not all americans treat the Iraqis like ****.Alot of them want to help the Iraqis..You seem to only care about what we have done to iraqss and not care about what they have done to America and other countries...We dont burn,mutilate, beat and dismemeber their bodies then hang them from a birdges and behead them and record it on video...I guess the media didnt tell you about that.

Well, first I must tell you that the averege Iraqi citizen wont see pictures of good natured american soldiers these days on local (probably al-jazira) televisions. They will see the damn pictures of the tortured Iraqi soldiers! I can't change that, that's how the nature of modern media works. Of course I know that mostly of the other Iraqi prisoners have the genevé-comition rights and that American soldiers in almost any case respect that, but that's not what will give any damn media any kind of viewers. They must show the extreme stuff, the stuff that will make the big part of the people to react, otherwise noone would look!!

But I also wonder what you expected yourself when you attacked a country that have never in human history been a democracy? Nice soliders who follows all the human rights etc.? For christ sake, wasn't you prepared? I don't say that the American soldiers deserves it, cause no one has the right to take another persons life nor himiluate anyone, wheter it's a Iraqi or an American. I believe everyone agree with me in that case.
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?