View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
04/23/2004 5:31 am
Originally Posted by kingdavid... And that quoting thing you and Lorda have going there takes me back to some very interesting times I had a while back with you guys regarding Dubya (that's a name I picked up from one of Pony's threads).
We should look for another controversy and have another ball!! (After Bush, girl guitarists and the Beatles, I can't quite come up with something vroomy!!, if you know what I mean). I must however hasten to add that I don't start a thread just to argue, but if we end up with something engaging, I DON'T MIND!!
:D
I would have posted this earlier, but it took me a while to track this column to the source. It appeared in the Calgary Sun last Sunday, but the author, Ann Coulter is not on staff. Check it out - I find it intensely interesting that the subject matter did not gain wider coverage.

As kingdavid said, "... I must however hasten to add that I don't start a thread just to argue, but if we end up with something engaging, I DON'T MIND!!... ". So lets discuss this, while keeping the flamethrowers tucked away. I think some very valid points have been made in the column, and they need to be examined.
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons