Thrash in Texoma

mortalkombatman
mortalkombatman
04/16/2004 2:44 am
I'm looking for a bassist, and a drummer that lives, breathes, and eats Hair Metal and Thrash. I'm talking the good stuff, Megadeath, Anthrax, Metallica, Slayer, Exodus, Ozzy(yes, Ozzy Osbourne), and Pantera. It would also be kick ass if your main influence was TED NUGENT!!!!

But the only real requirement is that you kinnda need to be within a 30 mile radius of Durant,Oklahoma.

Please be serious.

And please don't tell me that I shouldn't be looking for a bassist or drummer on a guitar site....I've heard that all before.
# 1
Death55
Death55
04/29/2004 8:57 am
Originally Posted by: mortalkombatman
And please don't tell me that I shouldn't be looking for a bassist or drummer on a guitar site....I've heard that all before.

You shouldnt be looking for a bassist or drummer on a guitar site :D
I suppose you may find a bassist because some people who play electric guitar do play bass too.
It would probably be easier for you just to put an advertisement up near where you live !
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 2
MelodyForgotten
MelodyForgotten
03/10/2005 6:38 pm
im a bassist who eats and breaths thrash metal how you put it. im in a band with a drummer who is the same, we both live in Pottsboro texas, about 30 mins away im 15 and the drummer is 16. our band plays stuff like you said, Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer. we plaid a couple of gigs and played that stuff. i would like to know what instrument you play and what you have setup for a band so far...email me at

[email]guilty_without_sin@hotmail.com[/email]
# 3
Griffin_Page
Griffin_Page
03/17/2005 5:43 pm
I dig the thrash, but i live across the country.

Plus, I kind of hate hair metal. Go figure.
# 4
ScottMoney
ScottMoney
03/29/2005 7:14 am
I live in Norman OK, so a ways from the border... :/ but if you ever get a gig near hear lemme know
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.