View post (lyrics)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
05/04/2004 1:23 pm
The thing with arguments is that you gotta make sure you don't lose sight of the reason the argument(discussion would be a better term here)started,what point someone is trying to make,etc,etc.
Now:
Gimm-ick:Ingenous scheme...
That very definition implies intent to cheat,swindle,....,that's why it's being called a scheme.Because it's not the real thing.Killing is real.Eating the intestines of a woman through her vagina when the body's been rotting for a month is not real.
The lyrics are intended to create some impession on the target crowd for the sake of creating the impression,not because it's something someone did or anything like that.which is why I said,and I still maintain it's a gimmick.Fake.Some gangsters are real.But those you see rapping about their exploits on MTV and BET and VH1 are not.They've come up with "an ingenous scheme" to create some impression with their target audience and make money.They're fake.Gimmicks.
Talking about killing someone is one thing.But talking about what you did with which parts of their corpses a month after the murder is entirely different.And I really don't see how you see these two lines as being the same at the end of the day:
"I shot the sherriff....but it was in self defence..."
"I killed a woman and ate her intestines from her vagina when her corpse was one month old..."
I really don't.
And you're right,I've never listened to any death metal.I can't even name a death band that I know.
I just saw some fake disgusting item and pointed it out,s'all.