View post (lyrics)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
04/30/2004 4:20 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic Excretions...Try writing death metal lyrics then we'll take them and compare them to some death metal lyricists and see which is better...[/quote]
With all respect,due or otherwise,to people's idea of what is creative and what is not,if someone fancies a woman's intestines from her vagina(God,I'm having a problem typing this),I'm not even going to try and prove anything to them by getting into a lyrics writing contest.In fact,such lyrics give me some idea for a death lyric:
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
[quote=Cryptic Excretions]...I can call country music noise all I want, but people still find musical quality in it...

I always find it a tard bit funny how anyone who wants to exude anything from heavy metal ruggedness to hip hop gangster isht takes on country for a beating.
By and large,the point here is,if death metal is about eating dead women's intestines from their vaginas(shouldn't a mod be censoring this?),then it's all a plain ****ing gimmick.I'm really undergoing some schooling here with regard to death metal(I've heard the name before,but had no idea what it was all about).
So you're angry.And angry people eat dead vaginas from intestines. :eek:
YOU C'MON!!
JEEZ!