I'm soo naughty !

Death55
Death55
04/01/2004 8:24 pm
I just found out how you can get free pool on pool tables in places where you have to pay :p
I cant believe i've actaully been paying for it for the last half a year:(

Anyone else done this ?
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 1
nsx_swami
nsx_swami
04/01/2004 8:39 pm
A buddy of mine used to do that when we went out. He was a bit of a ass about it though and wouldn't tell us how he did it.
Jimmie showed me alot of stuff, but there was a time when he warned, 'If you ask me to show you anything again, I'll kick your ass.' Well, I did and he did. - SRV
# 2
Death55
Death55
04/01/2004 8:41 pm
I dont really want everyone to know about it because it will look strange if the amount of money in the pool tables suddenly decreases a lot. Also someone will be stupid and get caught and then it will spoil it for everyone. I tell all my friends how to do it though :D
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 3
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
04/01/2004 9:48 pm
If you don't tell us all, I will personally see to it that you are killed. And then, to add insult to injury, I will ban you from the forum.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 4
Death55
Death55
04/01/2004 10:35 pm
Well. For anybody who does want to know. You push the money in like normal(yes you do have to put money in for the first game) then you use a small coin(1 penny piece works for me)to put up against the bit the slides in and out so it stays in. The ball will not come back down into the side of the table until you pull the sliding part you put your money in out a bit... make sure its just enough so the balls roll back into the side. Then you push it right back in again and the balls roll back out for your next game :D Then you make sure its stuck again by putting the coin back to make the sliding bit stay in.
Its kind of hard to explain but thats how you do it :p
# 5
nsx_swami
nsx_swami
04/01/2004 11:51 pm
Yeah, that sounds about right. You better make sure you knock the coin out though if you see any barstaff come near the table because they will get royaly pissed if they catch you.

Now find a way to get free beer because I usually play darts. ;)
Jimmie showed me alot of stuff, but there was a time when he warned, 'If you ask me to show you anything again, I'll kick your ass.' Well, I did and he did. - SRV
# 6
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
04/02/2004 1:06 am
Well, I'm even more confused then before you explained it to me. Thats okay though because most of us 16 year old don't spend time in bars playing pool... or atleast I don't.

# 7
Death55
Death55
04/02/2004 8:53 am
Originally posted by nsx_swami
Yeah, that sounds about right. You better make sure you knock the coin out though if you see any barstaff come near the table because they will get royaly pissed if they catch you.

Now find a way to get free beer because I usually play darts. ;)

Yeah i'm always scared i'm going to get caught and dont play as well :(
# 8
finger_cruncher
finger_cruncher
04/02/2004 9:53 pm
Originally posted by Death55
I just found out how you can get free pool on pool tables in places where you have to pay :p
I cant believe i've actaully been paying for it for the last half a year:(

Anyone else done this ?

You mean performed sexual favors on the male bar staff? No.
# 9
Death55
Death55
04/03/2004 4:26 pm
NO i'm not gay. Even if i was gay i wouldnt go near the guy there. He is strange and quite old. He never looks happy and when i buy something there i say thanks and he just makes a strange noise.
# 10
basics
basics
04/03/2004 5:47 pm
Haha, strange noises are cool.
# 11

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.