Guitar with amp inside the body?!

Inisfail
Inisfail
03/22/2004 2:18 pm
Hey!

A friend of mine (who isn't imagined, by the way) told me you could by guitars with an amp inside itself. You could turn it on by just placing a cable into the wall or put some batteries in it.

Have you heard of it? I know there are amps so small you can have them in your belt, but this sounds almost to fun. =D
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
# 1
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/22/2004 3:08 pm
well - at last years sic fair in frankfurt i have seen guitars wiht a built in amp and speaker! *L* i saw those guys sitting there and soloing wiht htose ugly things - looked soooo hillarious.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 2
Katharsis
Katharsis
03/23/2004 2:58 pm
I've heard about it.. Check Fernandes: http://www.fernandesguitars.com/menu.htm
They got one model: Nomad

It includes a built in amplifier and 25 programmable effects...:eek:

I wonder how it sounds...
And after I finish all of them, I will be the..... hummm... sorry, I didn't know you were there..
# 3
the fool
the fool
03/29/2004 5:39 pm
if i can still remember my highschool days, one of my friends have one of those guitars with built in amps. i forgot the brand or model- i think it was a dan electro or a fernandes, but it was old and the sound is crap. The amp sounds like those small "a dollar store" speakers that is supposed to be made for cd players. i still think the portable amps are better than the built in ones.
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.