View post (sweeps and timing)

View thread

Marauder
Marauder
03/16/2004 7:46 pm
And I should care about "little things like...you know....music"???
What the hell is that supposed to mean. Just because I am trying to better my technical ability doesn't mean I don't know anything about music. I know LOTS about music. I have no shortage of creativity on the guitar, keyboard, or with electronics. You don't know a thing about me musically or otherwise so any statement like that is an ignorant one.
I spend more time writing songs than I do working on my chops but I do like to work on my chops too. There is nothing wrong with that.....go tell STeve Vai he should worry about those "little things"....hahahahahahaha

and your little comment about wasting hours trying to explain something simple to someone is equally stupid. I thought that is what this forum is for? Or are we all just supposed to come on here each day and just tell each other how great we are because we already know and can do everything? I must say I am deeply honored to be in the digital presence of such a master. I had no idea about the company I was in.
Besides, if it takes "hours" for you to type a simple reply then maybe you should try typing with your hands.......just a thought

Can I have your autograph?¿¿¿