Email Group: Your songs

The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/14/2004 9:29 pm
Ok, I'm not sure if this will work, but I'm gonna try. What I'm trying to do is make an email group, where each member sends one of their own recorded songs and the other members critique the songs. I think it will be a fun idea, plus we will all learn in the process.

All styles of music can participate. If you are interested, you can contact me through my host page, or email me directly at:

[email]Xcalibur910@aol.com[/email]

I'll start the thing by next sunday, so email me by then! I'll also give more info. out to the people who are interested.

Thanx! Peace out.
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 1
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/16/2004 12:45 am
Come on you guys. I've only gotten one take so far, but I can see that many people are surfing this forum, so just check it out. I mean, its not like we're gonna be "Oh your songs sux!"
We're gonna be helpful to each other, as corny as that may sound.

Just sign up, and if you don't want to do it anymore, leave.
There are only two important things in life - There's music and theres girls, not necessarily in that order....
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 2
basics
basics
03/16/2004 2:00 am
I'm the one that signed up and it's GREAT!!! Changed my life. I was having such a hard time before I came to The Ace and now look at me . I couldn't've done it without him and I'm forever grateful. Thank you Ace. (cue logo... now).
# 3
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
03/16/2004 4:16 pm
I'm interested. what do I need to do? I've got a link to my songs in my sig. give me a little more info, and I'm in. Just don't expect any solo's from me anytime soon........
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 4
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/16/2004 10:37 pm
Ok maybe I should be more thorough, as in step by step -
1) Email me, and I put your name/email on the list
2) by next week sometime I'll start it up, emails are then sent to everyone explaining it more. All it really is, is we choose someone every week to send their music files (or websites that have their songs, though the uploading would be better), and then the rest review it. Every body then sends an email giving helpful suggestions, questions, what they liked, etc......
3) Emails will be sent to everyone each time, so then everyone can see the suggestions and stuff. And then we can also check out other stuff, its kind of like a big email song discussion group. I just think this would be a good way to really listen to some of other peoples music.

So just give me a buzz at [email]Xcalibur910@aol.com[/email] and tell me your interested. Its not a big commitment or anything at all. Just a self-made, organized email group. You can stop doing it anytime.
Peace!
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 5
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
The Ace
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/20/2004 1:53 am
Ok not much time left. Please email me if you are any bit interested. It won't be a waste of time (Not that it would take much time anyways).

I'll probably start it Sunday, but after that you can still email me if you wanna join. Please join! Only 2 people have!!!!!!

-The Ace
The Ace's Guitar Tricks
# 6
finger_cruncher
finger_cruncher
03/20/2004 4:40 am
I dunno if you got my email, Ace, but I'll join.

[email]jessmatt@telus.net[/email]
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.