View post (Site Update)

View thread

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
03/09/2004 1:26 am
Its just really sparsely laid out, and the white background contrasts poorly with light grey and green. Look at the layout of the 'reply' form, this window isnt the correct width and those text formatting buttons above are poorly arranged together. The layout wastes space and the information visible on the screen is inefficiently arranged. The posters names bellow arent even in bold!
I must admit I cant remember the exact layout before, but Im sure the font sizes and styles or the headings and bodies of text are now different.
A good test, in art, and designing sites etc, is to unfocus your eyes, and the vague image you see is basically lots of blue buttons against a white background. With the old version you could clearly see the poster and there post, and it was quick and easy to follow.
Cant we try the old one again? for a trial period? Personally I dont post or reply much on here anymore, and hey losing one member aint a big deal, but how many other people are justing using other forums? Back me up telemaster!
Kriss (my real name!)