View post (acid question)

View thread

basics
basics
03/04/2004 8:52 pm
I'm using, trying to use rather, Sonic Acid to record some basic riffs and whatnot and I'm not too technically inclined. Figured I'd ask here in case any of you have some experience with it.

Basically, does Acid (Pro v.4.0) have a metronome? I've searched all over the program for one and I can't seem to find it. So what I've done is used some crappy program called FruityLoops and set a tempo using a handclap and punched it into an Acid track. That'd be all good and whatnot except there's a couple time changes in the song and goddamn FruityLoops doesn't allow for that. I would just paste another FruityLoop track with a different tempo beside the first Fruity Loop tempo track in Acid except I can't line it up correctly. So I'm stuck with no metronome. I don't want or need a drum track, I just want to record the bare basics of some original tunes in time.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Sooner rather than later because I've got all night for this and I'm sitting here frustrated like. lol.