Chopin Tabs!!! (?)

lord of chaos
lord of chaos
03/03/2004 9:31 am
Hey does any body know of any chopin pieces that have been tabbed for guitar? that guys a maniac.....!
# 1
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
03/03/2004 11:45 am
get guitarpro and browse mysongbook.com

also search some midi-sites like midiworld.com or classicalarchives.com

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]

# 2
TheDirt
TheDirt
03/03/2004 7:28 pm
Funny that you mention that. I've recently been learning the first movement of Fantasie Impromptu ("FI" from here on) on the piano, and wondered, "Hey, could I play this on guitar?". Well, I took my sheet music and started learning the right hand of FI on the guitar. It's pretty difficult, but has some nice sweeps and such in it.

In short, download the sheet music and learn it that way. Most tabs won't tell you about the 16th note rest before the notes start in the first 3 measures of the right hand, etc.
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.