View post (Reflections)

View thread

concrete chaos
concrete chaos
03/02/2004 8:01 am
well the universe is mental all of it.

energy life force thats what holds the cycle u know of death and rebirth, energy constantly chnges from one format to the other but is not detroyed. kinda like a concept of god right.

literature, thought, art, science, etc..all we know all that closes and opens our minds. and we still know nothing.

what u can do is try to do the nest you can in this lifetime which u are concious of, then see what happens if anything happens at all.

we might end up as manure, or get reincarnated, of course by that time u wont even remember anything, just like u dont remember your birth, i think the human mind is connected to the unniverse god et all the body is a vessel and the soul part of the life force.

it seems to come in threes as well mind body soul...
harmony rythm melody
carbon dioxide, water and ammonia

this life is very clouded, when you take into consideration the ammount of effort it takes to do certain things and not get blown away by the flow ie ads, money, jobs, things which mean nothing compared to the great universe and the mystery of things, or you can look at it from a different perspective and see whatever rocks your boat.

i believe more in the harmony of chaos, and sometimes im too depressed to even feel hope, or any connection with anything

but i like the mystery. if its not there i wont know right cus ill be dead
'i dont have low self esteem, it's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else' - Daria