..like strawberry fields

Hammurabi
Hammurabi
02/28/2004 7:48 am
Have you all heard the song 'glycerine', by Bush? If you haven't you can watch it at yahoo for free. Great song.

I seriously need some sleep, wierd stuff has been happening the past couple days. Like at work yesterday I kept seeing people out of the corner of my eye that weren't there and hearing footsteps. I was just now listening to that song glycering and in the intro I could hear a nice moving violin line playing in it. Thing is, there isn't one in that part of the song, and the strings never play it anywhere else in the song either. I know I wasn't hearing it from somewhere else, I can't hear anything short of a gunshot through these walls without the door open.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen? Where you heard something playing, some part of something, and you know it wasn't really there? It's kinda cool, but what the hell?

Here's what it was, just as a point of curiosity.

These are the power chords actually being played-
--F--------C-----|---D-------Bb------|
D-7---10-8-7--7p8|---3--5-3-2h3--/(7)|
This is what I was hearing^

I'm gonna go try to get some sleep now. Take care, y'all.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 1
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Dr_simon
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/28/2004 4:29 pm
Sounds like you need to slow down a bit dude !

Lots of sleep, no booze (or any other self prescribed medicine for that) and lots of de-stressing and you will be back among the rest of us in no time !

Just chill a little !
My instructors page and www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS
# 2
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
02/28/2004 7:57 pm
I don't drink. I'm one of about four people in this residence hall who don't.

I would probably like drinking but I can too easily imagine the types of things that could happen if I did, and they're not all good.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.