View post (Alexi Laiho v.s Zakk Wylde v.s Randy Rhodes?)

View thread

Death55
Death55
02/12/2004 10:10 pm
I really like Alei Laiho. I think the solo's and riffs he play are so well put together and they are also very technical. Randy Rhodes and Zakk wylde are amazing too. I do like some of zakk wyldes riffs in black label society, they are really cool.
I find it really hard to compare guitarist like this. Its ok if somebody asks me to compare two of my friends but to compare great guitarist like this.. well i can never make a clear decision on who is better.
At the moment i would have to say Alei Laiho is my favourite because lately i have really got into children of bodom and love all their riffs and solo's and want to form a band that plays really similar music to them :)
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.