View post (Soup. Yup, soup.)

View thread

Hammurabi
Hammurabi
02/10/2004 4:19 am
You all know what being a musician means, cheap food. Sometimes it's because money is really scarce, sometimes it's because the money available gets saved for gear, and sometimes it's some other honorable reason, like college. I've seen a thread or two on here before about cheap food for musicians like rice, eggs, and ramen, but I've never really seen much about soup.

Have any of you ever tried campbell's soup at hand? I've had a few of their classic tomato soups and I'm in love. Trouble is they're way overpriced. So, what I'm wondering is, is it possible to heat up canned soup in a microwave without owning a bowl? With ramen you can get hot water with a coffee pot but I don't think putting tomato soup through a coffee machine would be a bright idea.

If you know of any other good cheap food go ahead and shout it out. I'm always hungy at night after dinner and popcorn is getting too overpriced here.

"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.